Membership Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Safety is one of ALTA's top priorities and being a member of IOSA is a critical matter.
- There is a variable membership fee for Full and Associate members. This fee is based on the airlines available seat kilometers (ASKs).
- ALTA's accounting period is from January 1 to December 31. The fee is invoiced in January, once a year.
- If you are a new member, who is joining after January, your fee will be prorated to the month of becoming a member.
- Affiliate members have a fixed fee and a two year commitment.
- Request Membership application inquiry by contacting to Karo Torres at email@example.com.
- Complete and submit application Form. For potential or Associate members, CEO must sign. For potential Affiliate members, it varies on the company.
- ALTA and airline CEOs review your request and vote. This process takes about 15 days.
- If your request to join ALTA is accepted, the invoice for the annual fee is submitted.
- There will be an announcement of your ALTA membership.