Code of Conduct
- No supplier shall invite or remove any airline personnel from organized events at any time during the scheduled course of the CCMA. Suppliers must wait until all organized events are finished as per the established CCMA agenda/schedule until they can arrange any off-site entertainment or meetings.
- Suppliers must respect a “RESERVED” sign on any tables/chairs established during an event and shall not remove them.
- All suppliers must attend all scheduled mini-meetings for which they have signed up. A “no-show” is a sign of disrespect and could result in a loss of any future meetings.
- Any suggestions or comments that will help improve the CCMA conference should be submitted to the attention of Alvaro Gonzalez, CCMA Suppliers Steering Committee President Alvaro Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to Alberto Cortes, ALTA's Marketing Director at email@example.com for review and consideration.
- Suppliers may register someone as a “companion” only if they are a spouse, close relative or a friend that does not work within the airline industry and will not be conducting business throughout the event. Companions do not have access to any mini-meetings or table top sessions.
- A dress code is established for all events and Suppliers are expected to adhere to them. See Dress Code.
- Suppliers should always remember that their participation is at the discretion of ALTA and the Airlines, therefore your conduct should be governed accordingly.
- Any Supplier who wishes to be considered for a position on the Steering Committee must submit a request to the Steering Committee President with a short resume which states their goals and past involvement in the CCMA. All applications will be reviewed by the Steering Committee and then forwarded to ALTA for consideration. A probation period for any applicants accepted will be established.