Mini-Meetings General Information
Airlines will meet suppliers in a series of 12 minute slots on:
- Monday from 15:00 to 18:30
- Tuesday from 09:00 to 12:00
Each participating airline will have a minimum of one mini-meeting table. Please note some airlines will have more than one table open.
Registering for a Mini-Meeting
The mini-meetings registration process is done entirely online. A list of participating airlines will be sent to all Registered Participants. Each Registered Supplier will use their password (which is set at the moment of registration) to book their mini-meetings.
When accessing the mini-meetings section of the website, suppliers will be able to view the following:
- A list of confirmed Airlines
- Each airline will have listed their specific area; Purchase, Repair or General. (Note: some airlines will have more than one table available)
- The available 12 minute time slots for each airline
- The name of the airline representative will not be shown at this point
During the Mini-Meetings
- The mini-meeting ballroom will have a clock displaying the time left for each meeting
- Suppliers that are registered for a mini-meeting may wait in a room next to the main meeting room
- A floorplan of the meeting tables will be displayed in order for the suppliers to identify the location of the respective airlines
- A maximum of two attendees from the same supplier company may participate in each mini-meeting. Both must be registered and only one should have requested the meeting
- An announcement will be made to indicate when there is one minute left for each meeting
We strongly request all suppliers to respect these time limits!!!